I have a judgement I need to collect in the amount of 500,000.00 it was awarded to me in 2005.

Asked on Oct 11th, 2017 on Debtor and Creditor - New York
More details to this question:
How do I go about it and can anybody help me with this matter
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 12th, 2017 at 6:48 AM
It depends on what court entered it, and where the judgment debtor has assets.  You will need to identify assets to the Sheriff to collect.  A private investigator can help your search.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters