Can i sue an exboyfriebd for money i loaned him

Asked on Apr 02nd, 2017 on Debtor and Creditor - Tennessee
More details to this question:
I kept track of the amounts that he borrowed. He signed the piece of paper that I had the figures on. Is that enough proof that I would need in court?
Answered on Apr 02nd, 2017 at 4:25 PM
Yes that is enough to sue on and you can sue him.
Report Abuse

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters