I need to know what type of lawyer to hire , i have several things on my credit report i need removed .

Asked on Feb 11th, 2017 on Debtor and Creditor - Florida
More details to this question:
i have several unpaid credit cards etc. on my credit report need to get my credit back to good standing
Answered on Feb 15th, 2017 at 7:15 AM
Typically a consumer or bankruptcy lawuer will suffice for this. 
Report Abuse

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters