Need a lawyer to help me with det collectors in Hernando County

Asked on Feb 21st, 2017 on Debtor and Creditor - Florida
More details to this question:
Answered on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:13 AM
You can contact our office at 1-800-922-6442. 
Report Abuse

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters