What to do if you are sued by a credit card company and only receives social security income

Asked on Aug 14th, 2016 on Debtor and Creditor - Michigan
More details to this question:
Answered on Aug 15th, 2016 at 6:19 AM
it depends upon what assets you have. You should consult with a good local lawyer and show them exactly what you have. A very important question will be whether you can PROVE that everything in your bank account came from Social Security. Good Luck.
Report Abuse

David J. Hutchinson 106 N. 4th Ave Ann Arbor, MI 734-930-9000

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters